Fire broke out in a residential house at Krangsoo Anantnag………

As per initial reports received a residential house at Krangsoo Anantnag  caught  fire after a Gas Cylinder exploded in the kitchen. Fire tenders from headquarter Sarnal Anantnag rushed to the spot and are trying there level best to put fire under control.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s