Youth electrocuted to death in Hajin village

Panin Kasheer News 20170414_014211

A youth was electrocuted to death in Hakbara village of Hajin in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Thursday afternoon.

An official said that Lateef Ahamd Shergojri, son of Abdul Rashid Shergohri, resident if Yarbalpora, Hakbara in Hajin township died of electric shock at his home.

He said that the deceased was working in a cheese production unit at his home where some electric appliance developed some technical snag. “He received an electric shock while trying to repair the appliance and died on the spot,” he added.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s